Your reliable source for quality tile and art from Turkey
Are you of those who are said to have found pleasure amid the sights, sounds and tastes of Turkey?
If so, then we feel it is not by chance that you have come to visit our on-line store.
We're so happy to have you here.
ShopTurkey.com lets you view and purchase select Turkish style ceramic and quartz ceramic tiles, tile panels, backsplashes, calligraphic arts, and much more, directly from Turkey without ever having to board a plane. Beautiful design ceramic wall tiles for your kitchen or bath, for indoor and outdoor design can be purchased effortlessly at our store. All personal and financial information submitted is 100% secure. Your orders quickly processed and confirmed in our tight communication loop, and shipments expedited safely to your door - since 2003.
Shopping abroad has never been so convenient!
Welcome to ShopTurkey.com - where shopping is "Delightfully Turkish".
IZNIK ART CERAMIC TILE FEATURES
- Our tiles are replications of immemorial motifs and designs of the Ottoman and Seljuk centuries. Continuous semi-natural floral and geometric designs, imbued with the colors of fine jewels.
- These ceramic-based tiles are resistant to heat, water, and chemical cleaning materials.
- The patterns do not fade and sustain the same appearance over a lifetime.
- They are water and moisture proof due to the high gloss, glazed polished face that prevents any formation of bacteria and mold on its surface.
- Thermally insulated they keep areas cool in the summer and warm in winter.
- Tiles are weather resistant to external factors such as sun, wind, snow, etc.
- Light weight, easy to cut, and apply.
AREAS OF USAGE
- Iznik Art Ceramic tiles are used between countertops in kitchens.
- Their comforting designs and colors make them suitable for use as wall tiles in bathrooms and hallways.
- Murals can be used on walls in bath, shower basin, sauna or as backsplash decoration in wet places outdoors such as fountains or gardens.
- Individual tiles may be used as trivets or placed together as unique designs for table or countertop.
- All floor tiles are produced using matte glaze and meet slip-proof requirements.
- Tiles should be applied to flat surfaces only.
- The adhesive thin-set mortar, or mastic should be applied to the surface evenly with a fine notched trowel.
- It is important that the tile designs complement each other to maintain the continuous design. A floor layout of the pattern prior to installation is recommended. Please refer our website pictures and videos for clarification. Normally, tiles are laid without spacer joints.
- While bonding, prepare grout for application.
- Apply grout to fill gaps between tiles.
- We recommend antibacterial grout for patterned ceramic tiles applied in kitchens and bathrooms.
- After application, wipe off excess grout with a wet sponge.
Unit size 20x20cm (7 7/8 x 7 7/8 inches) tile with a 5 tile order minimum.
Shipping is included all prices. Samples may be requested via email.
We suggest buying at least 10 percent more tile than you calculated to cover any unanticipated damage. Average delivery time 8 - 14 days for dry-press printed tiles, 14 - 20 days for hand painted murals.
Models in stock will be delivered faster. Inquire with us for specific order delivery schedules.
Width: 20cm (7 7/8 inches)
Height: 20cm (7 7/8 inches)
Thickness: 0.7 cm ( 9/32 inch)
Serrated back with a matte ceramic base and glazed, glossy polished front.
1m2 weight: 12.50 kg
1m2 quantity: 25 tiles
ShopTurkey.com brings rich handcrafted Turkish ceramic art pieces to your door directly from the Turkish market. You'll find ordering quick, convenient, secure, and simple. Industry-standard SSL encryption is utilized in our site during the transmittal of personal information over the internet. Please direct questions regarding ordering to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Major credit cards, PayPal, Bank Checks, Money Orders all accepted.
SHIPPING & TAX
Orders at ShopTurkey.com include shipping and deliver all orders directly to your door. If there are any handling or packaging fees, you will be able to see them rates prior to check out. Just enter your delivery country, city and postal code and the rates (if applicable) will appear. A 6% Sales Tax is applicable for Florida Residents. There is no sales tax for shipments to any other states in the USA. Shipments to other countries may be assessed VAT tax according to applicable laws.
All items are shipped insured and packed according to international shipping standards. If by chance damage is evident at delivery, you may refuse the shipment.
Once you accept the package, please open the box and inspect contents immediately. If your product is damaged, notify ShopTurkey.com by e-mail: email@example.com, we will return immediately upon receipt of your email.
Photographic notification, revealing damage of merchandise during transport MUST be made within THREE calendar days of receipt.
We strive for complete customer satisfaction, so if something is by chance damaged, don't panic. Send us a picture at once and we will immediately resolve the situation.
REFUND OR EXCHANGE
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the merchandise for a full exchange or refund within 14 days from receipt (less cost of shipping). Items must be received by ShopTurkey.com, in their original condition when requesting refund or exchange. Shipments must be fully insured and sent with the same express carrier they were initially delivered by. Any shipments either damaged or altered in this process will not receive a refund or credit for exchange. Pack items well. Again, customer satisfaction is our priority, so before taking any action write us or call us (Phone or Whatsapp: +1 239-293-4923) and we will provide the easiest solution for the issue at hand, or the details in our return policy.
If you have a question or comment about our products or services, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll receive an acknowledgment within 24hrs, Monday-Friday. You may chat directly with us when we are online, or leave a message via our chat app.
Your questions may have already been answered in our list of frequently asked questions (F.A.Q's), so please be sure to check there first.
If you are searching for any particular items from Turkey which are currently not found on our website, just write your inquiry in the DETAILS section of our CONTACT PAGE along with your e-mail address. This form provides you with a quick and easy way to reach and shop in the Turkish market.
ShopTurkey.com is a division of EDGE International Inc. We welcome your comments and questions about our international trade development activities which make the world an easier place to shop in.
PO BOX 111286
Naples, FL USA 34108